Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Webquest reflection

I enjoyed this assignmentso much. I felt like there was more "wiggle room" here and that I had he ability to expand beyond the VASOL standards.   When I began this assignment, I was a little concerned about what I would focus on. The idea of having a problem based project was exciting to me and I felt like a real world assignment would mean more to the students. I think that my effort paid off on this assignment. It is a great tool to use because it is so easy to differentiate for your students. I chose to take a group approach to my Webquest but one could easily do individual webquests to tailor to a particular student's needs. While that would take more work, when you think about how much the students will get out of it, the extra effort is worth it. I did go a little tree hugger on my assignment. but I figured how more "real world" and problem based can you by that global warming and resource conservation. All in all I feel that not only did I get a lot out of this assignment, but I put effort into it and it showed. I am proud of my Webquest and hope to find myself in a situation where I can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment